Raphael is a litigation attorney who focuses his practice on transportation claims.
He has successfully represented clients on personal injury, premises liability, and other tort cases in addition to business and construction litigation and transactions. He continues to work synergistically with his clients from case intake through trial in order to achieve optimal results and exceed their case expectations. The largest portion of his practice today centers around trucking.
Having lived in the US and abroad, Raphael has experience working with and counseling both international and domestic clients as well as people from diverse backgrounds. After graduating from the University of Florida College of Law, Raphael moved back to Texas in order to practice in Houston. While at UF Law, Raphael was Vice President of the UF Immigration Law Association and worked as a teacher and tutor.
Currently, Raphael is a member of the Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Houston Bar Association, and the Asian American Bar Association.
Away from the Office
In his spare time, Raphael enjoys working out, basketball, reading, and watching action films/shows.
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Railroad & Transportation
- State Bar of Texas (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Florida, B.A., 2011
- LITIGATION ALERT: Texas Virtual Currency Act Incorporates Cryptocurrency Into Existing Financial Framework, January 2023
- Mandarin Chinese (fluent)
- French (moderate proficiency)
- Spanish (beginner)